Choosing the best helmet can be tricky, especially if you are on a tight budget like under $200. No worries, I got it figured out.
Helmets are among the most important ones since they protect the riders from the head and spinal injuries (head and spinal cords are among the most vital parts of the human body). Therefore, a good helmet is essential.
However, there are so many options available that it can be overwhelming. It can be tiresome to browse glossy websites full of thousands of beautifully presented helmets.
We are here to make things easier for you. Under a $200 budget, we have carefully gathered the most efficient and convenient helmets that are sleek in style and provide robust protection.
You can consider buying over ten Best Motorcycle Helmets Under 200 Dollars in this article.
Best Motorcycle Helmets Under $200 list
10 Best Motorcycle Helmets Under $200
1.Scorpion Exo-R710 Full-Face Helmet
Scorpions’ new addition to the well-liked R-series is making quite a name for itself on the market today. It is rightly regarded as one of the best helmets within the fiberglass category.
- The helmet has a TriMatrix shell (Blend of interlaced fiberglass and aramid fibers), which makes it extremely light.
- The Ever Clear No Fog face shield provides optically clear visibility, is anti-scratch hardened, and shields the wearer from harmful UV rays.
- Aero-Tuned ventilation regulates airflow quickly.
- Multi-layer EPS reduces energy transfer during impacts and protects the rider.
- In addition to being soft and delicate to touch, KwickWick II is also extremely anti-microbial.
- The Lip-Tec Ratchet System keeps the helmet quiet inside.
This is the ultimate comfort king in this price range. VemarSharki is a right modular helmet. The benefits of full-face and open-face helmets without compromising on safety and price are truly impressive.
- Complies with DOT and ECE
- Modular design of the chin bar allows for easy opening and closing.
- Sporty look with unique graphic packages.
- With the VemarKilma System (KVS), airflow and cooling are swift.
- Bluetooth headsets are easy to install.
- The lining is beautifully finished and removable for easy cleaning.
- The visual field is enlarged for limitless peripheral and vertical vision.
- Shell is made up of Reinforced Tetra polymer (R-3P).
Scratch-resistant shield, visor also supports Pinlock and Max vision lenses
HJC IS-MAX II is a great helmet with many exciting features and a superior fit.
- Conforms to or exceeds DOT requirements
- The shell is composed of an advanced polycarbonate composite material with an adjustable polycarbonate chin bar.
- Due to advanced CAD technology, it is extremely lightweight, snug, and comfortable.
- It provides 95% protection from UV rays and is equipped with an optically advanced Pinlock face shield.
- Liner and cheek pads are removable and washable.
- “ACS” (Advanced Channeling Ventilation System) regulates airflow and maintains ideal temperatures inside the helmet.
- Moisture-wicking material is antibacterial and super cool.
- Quick Slide and Toolless Technology makes replacement of the shield easy.
- Chin bar or Face shield release is one-handed and consists of a single button.
- One-touch integrated Sun shield (HJ-V5).
- With a smoke tinted triple-stage adjustable Sun shield with an easy and quick locking mechanism.
The stylish Bell Qualifier bike helmet provides outstanding performance at an affordable price.
- DOT safety standard
- It has a polycarbonate/ABS shell, so it is very lightweight.
- Scratch-proof and UV-protected, the shield will last a lifetime.
- There are three shell sizes.
- The NutraFog II technology provides adequate protection against fog.
- Featuring ClickRelease Shield for quick, easy, and tool-free shield replacement.
- A padded Wind Collar reduces wind and road noise while driving.
- Cheek pads with a contoured fit and supreme comfort.
- With FlowAdjust, the Velocity Flow Ventilation System ensures optimal air circulation.
- An anti-microbial liner inhibits the growth of microbes.
- Integrated speaker pockets.
5.GDM Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Ghost Mark II
You will never run out of sexiness with this helmet if smart is the new sexy. The helmet that suits the 21st Century embedded with the useful technological features, GDM Bluetooth Ghost Mark II is an excellent investment.
- DOT approved.
- Detachable Liner and Cheek pads for cleaning. Ensure a good fit and comfort.
- Advanced Lightweight Composite Poly-Alloy Shell keeps weight to a minimum and protection to a maximum.
- Five ventilation points maintain ideal air inflow and outflow inside the helmet.
- The new Bluetooth 4.1 technology includes single button control for GPS Navigation Audio, FM Radio, (Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track) Music, Answering, and Rejecting Calls, and Hands-Free Calling and Answering.
- Chin strap with double D-rings included.
- The battery provides 12 hours of talk time and 110 hours of standby time when fully charged.
Also Visit: Best Motorcycle Helmets Under $100
AGV K-3 SV combines sophisticated style, comfort, aerodynamics, and safety. This is the first choice of young riders who want to wear a helmet with a sporty, racer-like appearance.
- Featuring a great aerodynamic shell shape and a rear spoiler to minimize turbulence.
- PVS (Perimetrical Visor Seal) ensures minimal wind noise and disturbances out on the road.
- Contains a Double D-ring Chin Strap.
- Polycarbonate Visor is scratch-resistant, anti-fog, and 100% UV rays protected.
- Four vents in a well-designed ventilation system.
- Because the shield replacement system is QuickSlide and tool-less, it is easy to replace face shields.
- Dry-Comfort fabrics are used for the inner liners, which are washable and removable.
The helmet was designed for riders who are passionate about their sport. Based on the suggestions of the riders, it is a truly amazing helmet with top-notch performance.
- Meets DOT and ECE standards, as well as the California Air Resource Board (CARB) requirements.
- High-Pressure Thermoplastic Technology (HTTP) provides optimal protection to the exterior shell.
- Polycarbonate visors that provide maximum impact resistance, UV resistance, and scratch resistance.
- An optically correct 3D face shield (anti-fog) with a quick release system.
- Dynamic Flow-Through Ventilation (Fully Adjustable) ensures a rapid airflow inside the helmet to maintain optimal temperatures.
- LS2’s Twin Shield System offers maximum sunray protection.
- Wind noise is reduced.
- An internal liner made of breathable fiber that wicks moisture is removable and washable.
- They have a neck roll and an inner drop-down sun shield.
- Cheek Pads with 3D cuts provide a perfect fit and a comfortable ride.
- Smooth Full Metal Latch System and Quick Release Strap.
Bell made many improvements to the retro-looking helmet, which will never go out of style. Bell Custom 500 offers a classic retro look with all the sophistication of modern design and technology.
- Helmets are timeless and will never go out of style.
- Meets or exceeds both DOT and ECE standards.
- Fiberglass composite shell with a thin profile.
- The five shells are lined with EPS to ensure a perfect fit.
- The interior of the helmet is anti-bacterial, which inhibits the growth of microbes that produce odor.
- There is a Padded Chin Strap with Strap Keeper and a Stainless Steel D-Ring Closure.
- Multi-density EPS liner provides adequate protection in the event of an accident.
Open face helmets provide superior visibility, flexibility, and fresh air due to their anti-claustrophobic design. Riders of any age will benefit from the modern design and quality features.
- High-Pressure Thermoplastic Technology (HTTP) provides excellent protection for the shell.
- “A-Class” polycarbonate visors (Scratch and UV resistant) are made from a space-age polymer.
- The interior is made from Breathable, Hypoallergenic, Laser cut foam, which is removable and washable.
- Due to the Quick Release System, the Twin Shield system is easy to use.
- Meets or exceeds both DOT and ECE standards.
- California Air Resource Board (CARB) regulations are met.
- The multi-density EPS reduces energy transfer during impacts and protects the rider.
- Multiple vents and channeled EPS make this a great ventilation system.
A helmet designed for adventurers. It is a premium-looking helmet that is very cheap considering its utility and rich features. A great helmet with a modern design and great looks that can withstand the forces of any rough terrain.
- Complies with DOT and ECE
- FMVSS 218 compliant
- MVRS (Magnetic Visor Release System) is an innovative product.
- Cheek Pads and Comfort liners are Removable and Washable to maintain freshness inside the helmet.
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate and ABS shell construction, so it is very lightweight.
- A cutting edge ventilation system With nine intake and four exhaust vents to ensure optimal airflow.
- Features 4 Shell sizes and 4 EPS sizes to ensure perfect, comfortable fit.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What is the safest helmet for motorcycles?
Bell Qualifier helmet is the safest helmet on our list. It is DOT approved. It is Scratch proof and UV-Protected. Similarly, it is very lightweight.
Why are motorcycle helmets so expensive?
Motorcycle helmets are so expensive because the material used in helmets directly depends on the price of the helmets. Similarly, TechnologyTechnology and research to make the helmets also play a vital role in the high cost of the helmets.
Among the ten reviewed motorcycle helmets, we believe that Fox Racing V1 Prizm Off-Road Motorcycle Helmet and GDM Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Ghost Mark II deserves the 1st position the best motorcycle helmets under $200. This product ranks as a runner up for the list. If you’re too tight on budget, then you can also prefer choosing.